|Job Ref:||204707792||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£18000 - £19000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:06|
For: Receptionist / Admin Assistant |
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04476
Receptionist / Admin Assistant - Hampton - 12 months - £18,000 - £19,000 pa
Our client is a Civil Engineering company and they are looking for someone with a professional and caring approach, who has good written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to learn.
The right candidate will have an eye for detail and enjoy working as a part of a small team.
You should have a good level of general education and have knowledge and experience in using MS Office including Word and Excel.
• First point of contact for incoming phone calls and visitors to their Head Office.
• Franking any outgoing post.
• Checking invoice statements.
• Drawing management (ordering / plotting / folding / sending).
• POD matching and close liaison with the procurement department and site teams.
• General admin duties.
• Provide assistance to finance manager as required.
• Other ad hoc duties.
• Purchase ledger duties.
Hours of work are 8.30am to 5pm Monday - Friday.
Free car parking