|Job Ref:||204707683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worsley||Address:||Post Code:||M28||Salary:||£480 - £580/week Parking||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:07|
TITLE: QUALITY CONTROL (SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION)|
Duration: Short Term Contract
To evaluate current quality process and procedures.
To work with Production Inspector, Production Manager, Packing & Shipping department and Logistics to establish an up to date and robust Quality control system.
• defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
• making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
• devising and establishing the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
• setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
• train colleagues to monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
• using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
• To ensure that the shipment of goods is thoroughly inspected and documented to provide a quality audit trail for use by managers.
You will have previous experience of evaluating requirements and implementing an appropriate quality control system in a mechanical engineering or metal manufacturing environment.
Excellent written and communication skills are essential as this role will involve communicating and training all levels of staff, management and directors.
High degree of competence using the Microsoft Office suite of software.
Quality auditing or related qualification desired.
We would envisage an education level to Degree standard or above for this role.
This position will involve long periods in the assembly area where fork lift trucks operate