|Job Ref:||204707669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Riding of Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||HU17||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:07|
I'm currently working on behalf of a client on an exciting opportunity based in East Yorkshire, to support further business growth. As a global engineering company, they are seeking a Control Systems Engineer with experience of process development, continuous improvement and electrical design. They are innovators in Automation and FMCG machinery and pride themselves on their ability to bring new design solutions to the marketplace. |
As a Control Systems Engineer you will be responsible for or have:
* Process improvements across electrical and software design
* Liaise with all internal departments, including production, engineering and engineering design.
* An involvement with New Product Development - highlighting new key technologies
* Producing and maintaining technical documentation
* Full project involvement from concept/design to completion/commissioning
The ideal candidate will have/be
* Experience with electrical design - preferably using ePlan
* Experience with process improvement and lean manufacturing
* Experience programming PLC & HMI systems
* Developed, tested and commissioned full systems and applications
* Experience working with variable speed and servo's drives
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments