|Job Ref:||204707650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:07|
Maximum £24,000 per annum, depending on experience
Hours of work:-
Monday to Thursday : 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday : 8.30am to 1.30pm
Previous Accounting experience in a Engineering/Manufacturing essential.
Administration and Finance Assistant-Detailed Job list
Job Overview: To support the Overseas Financial Controller
Finance-Prepare /Assist preparation
• Management accounts for Overseas businesses
• Update UK management accounts with overseas data.
• Profit held in stock
• Divisional Elevator Profit and Loss Account.
• Group Elevator stock report.
• Access to overseas banking (exc. company China) to set up payments and print statements
• Authorising payments as required.
Finance- Transfer Price
• Ensure price lists are up to date and made available to approved persons
• Prepare/maintain transfer prices for Coventry sales to related businesses.
Administration -General (Ad-Hoc)
• Maintain contact/key fact lists for overseas businesses
• Complete forms using contact/key fact lists.
• Review overseas reports to check all available.
• Assist the creation, maintenance and update of procedures /charts
• Prepare analyses as required by Overseas Financial Controller
Administration - India
• Prepare /print documents for Board and Annual General meetings
• Ensure TDS and other taxes are paid on time
• Receive payroll and make payment
• Receive expense claims, review to ensure supporting invoices available, then obtain authorisation and organise payment -
• Submission of data to prepare monthly management reports
• Maintain analysis of SKP charges -
• Maintain analysis of R & D costs for UK to reclaim appropriate tax credits/relief
Administration - Germany
• Receive payroll and make payment -
• Prepare and submit VAT returns/data-Quarterly
• submission of finance data to Warth and Klein -
• Ensure correct recharge for Elevator business is completed
• Review and plan payment requests
• Issue sales invoices
• Credit control
• Pay suppliers
• Ensure correct margins are maintained by organising additional credits/invoices