|Job Ref:||204707627||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£24000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer with strong CAD skills. You will be responsible for the life cycle of clients' projects from concept through to final customer delivery.|
You will be involved in designing bespoke special purpose machinery solutions for various industry sectors. Each project is bespoke, built on site giving you the opportunity to see the design through to completion.
They are looking for a hands-on mechanical designer, ideally someone who has experience with Autodesk Inventor and a background working in light engineering.
• Producing creative 3D solutions that fulfil the brief and are mindful of manufacturing and costing restraints.
• Producing accurate and detailed production drawings using CAD for both the in-house workshop and sub-contractors, and liaising with the Engineering Manager to ensure project timeframes are met.
• Following projects from start to finish
• Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Advanced 3D software/CAD essential.
• Strong modelling skills preferably using Inventor.
• Mechanical engineering background and able to provide robust solutions to existing designs.
• Experienced in the design principles of welded fabricated structures and electro-mechanical mechanisms.
Salary £24,000 - £34,000
Start Date: ASAP
Please send in your CV now or please do give me a call on (Apply online only)
Parker White Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and as an Employment Business (contract).
Key words: Mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Inventor, Machinery, Special Purpose, CAD, 3D CAD