|Job Ref:||204707493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum 50k p/a+Benefits+Healthcare/Holida||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
Senor Project Manager|
Kingsley are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Project Manager to join a progressive company that specialise within Motor Racing, Defence, and other technological industries.
The successful candidate needs to have some experience of working on projects, within Automotive, Defence other similar industries. Training and qualifications will also help, in particular, PRINCE2 certification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working with the key stakeholders (internal & external), responsible for forming project teams as required;
• Responsible for gathering the technical requirements for each project, considering and reporting the impact on project targets and deliverables;
• Working with Department Heads & Managers to identify project resource and finding solutions;
• Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures;
• Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary;
• Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments;
• Familiarisation with industry legislation pertaining to the project;
• Responsible for compiling technical bulletins.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• HND or Degree Educated or appropriate professional qualification ( or 5 years' experience within similar roles);
• Proven project management experience;
• Confident with applying a PRINCE2 project management approach;
• Competent in building and sustaining effective communications with the other roles involved in the project;
• Excellent knowledge of management principles and processes.
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Andreea Husaru.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible, at all times and if you require any reasonable adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process then please do not hesitate to ask