|Job Ref:||204706902||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ormskirk||Address:||Post Code:||L39||Salary:||£250000 - £251000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:07|
Fabricator / Welder Our client based in Burscough is currently looking to recruit a Fabricator / Welder to join there highly skilled team.|
Working at their extensive fabrication facility based in Burscough, Lancashire, we require a Fabricator / Welder to work with mild steel plate and tube, fabricating new drilling tools & ancillary components. The role will also require fabricating bespoke assemblies for our major construction projects.
Suitable candidates must have:
* Served a recognised Apprenticeship in Fabricating & Welding.
* Fully conversant in reading Fabrication Drawings
* Be familiar working with heavy plate & tube
* Be competent using the MAGS & MMA welding processes
* Demonstrate a pro-active approach to Health & Safety.
* Although not compulsory, it would be desirable to have relevant experience within the industry
* It would be advantageous to have BTEC technical qualifications and be computer literate.
In return they are offering an attractive salaried position including:-
* Salary scale ranging from £25,200 to £27,237 (dependant on experience)
* Paid Overtime
* Company Bonus Schemes (discretionary)
* Company Pension scheme - (5% employee contribution - 5% employer contribution rising to 10% after the age of 40)
* Company Sick-pay Scheme
* Company Share-Save Scheme
* Private medical Insurance
* 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 31 days) plus 8 statuary bank holidays
* 41.5 hours per week (8:00 to 5:30 Monday to Thursday - 8:00 to 1:30 Friday)
* Excellent Health & Safety Training
If you are interested in the position, please click apply in the first instance