|Job Ref:||204706799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
An opportunity has arisen in the UK Treasury department for a Treasury Administrator to join the team.
Reporting to the UK Treasury Manager you will promote a customer based service to the MBDA UK business, including the following:
- Interaction with project finance teams in cash forecasting activities
- Consolidation of the MBDA UK cash position (actuals and forecast)
- Assisting in the daily routines of the Treasury Department to achieve adequate provision of Sterling and currency funding to suit the business needs.
- To ensure accurate records are maintained and posted to the company accounting system (SAP)
- To provide adequate cover and support in the absence of the Treasury Manager.
- General support administration to the Treasury Department - reconciliations, reports, audit support etc.
- Continual review and enhancement of Treasury procedures and best practices
What's great about this role?
- An opportunity to work within an expanding and international (FR/UK) environment
- To experience a broad and diverse range of Treasury and Finance related responsibilities
- A competitive salary, with a range of additional benefits
- Being part of the wider finance function provides significant further opportunities and personal growth
What`s great about joining this team?
The MBDA Treasury function is fully integrated across the group meaning that regular contact and interaction can be expected with colleagues in France and Italy. Highly respected across the business, the Treasury function plays an active role in influencing key business decisions which the successful candidate will be part of.
What are we looking for?
- Good interpersonal and communication skills dealing with senior managers inside and outside of Treasury
- Ability to build strong and productive working relationships within multi discipline and multi-national project and Finance teams, whilst maintaining independence and integrity
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Good knowledge of financial issues and numerical competency
- Good Excel skills essential (VBA experience preferred)
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Finance IT tools (e.g. SAP R/3, SAP BW)
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of corporate online banking tools and Treasury Management Systems
What would you get?
Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, discounted private healthcare scheme, sporting activities, excellent site facilities and working conditions, bonus schemes (subject to level), and superb learning and development opportunities