|Job Ref:||204706620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:07|
Project Planner - London|
Amoria Bond are currently searching for a Project Planner to work on a long term contract starting as soon as possible based in London.
The Project Planner will have a rail background particularly electrification, overhead lines and signalling.
Other duties include:
- Determining the design project controls from client brief
- Activity and track planning; scheduling, budge and project planning
The sucessful Project Planner will:
- Have experience in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project 2010
- Have excellent knowledge of railways design project planning processes (GRIP 1,2,3,4,5)
- Have hands on experience creating and modifying design project programs, construction, planning, costs and forcasts
- Experienced in Primavera
The ideal OLE Engineer will have a HND/BEng (Hons) in Construction or Civil Engineering.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond:
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have piece of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques