|Job Ref:||204706603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
Leicester based company looking for a CAD Technician who has experience of estimating within Microsoft Excel.
Produce accurate working and component CAD drawings within timescales while applying design ideas and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
Win profitable contracts through accurate tender preparation, tight costing controls and timely reporting of issues and concerns, while complying with company policies, procedures and any legislation applicable.
Prioritise own workload in order to contribute to wider company operations ensuring that and wider company goals are met in addition to your individual objectives.
• Knowledge and experience of Auto CAD 2D.
• Ability to work from sketch drawings and limited information.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Demonstrable track record of producing working drawings and preparing tenders.
• Experienced in customer focussed contract/project management.
• Demonstrable capability in technical specifications & quoting within the construction industry.
• General working knowledge of all relevant building trades.
• Knowledge and understanding of building regulations.
• Experience of financial monitoring & budget control.
• Extensive knowledge of MS Excel.
• Working knowledge of the remaining MS office applications.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Experience of Alpha CAM and CNC programming.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Ability to carry out technical site visits.
A well established shopfitting & building services company.
They specialise in fast-track fit-out projects on all types of retail & commercial premises