|Job Ref:||204706564||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
Role Purpose: Manage UK IM Security Operations activities primarily for Network Services but where appropriate BO/FO/IS services are aligned and utilised. Project Manage specific tasks. Manage the UK Security Operation Centre (SOC) within IM.|
- The IM Security Operations Manager carries out a function that spans the IM Domain model (NW / BO / FO / IS) ensuring appropriate measures are applied to IM services to mitigate the risk of the Cyber Threat. (To comply with Best Practice)
- The primary interface into MBDA UK Infosec and the UK Gov authorities, to manage IM response to the Cyber Threat Activities (To represent MBDA UK in appropriate forums).
- Manage IM UK (virtual) Security Operations Centre across all domains (NW/BO/FO/IS) to act as the chair for this organisation and ensure a co-ordinated response is applied to IM services either for proactive or reactive responses.
- To ensure the primary services for Security operations service are available these being the Log Management Tools and Network Forensic Tools.
- To work with the UK Domain leads to ensure services utilised by SOC activities are available and functioning to requirement.
- Provide Information Exchange between IM UK / FR / IT / DE, Infosec UK, and Group Infosec
- Manage IM SOC investigations to identify any potential threats (This covers Network Traffic / Application activity / Asset Behaviour and Account discrepancies)
- Support H.R. and UK Security Dept in any investigation activity regarding personnel (This has to be Authorised by HR and Security)
- Manages the incident response activities for UK. Liaise with France / Italy and Germany to ensure each country of MBDA is aware of any potential threat / issues.
- Liaise with the UK InfoSec manager and Group InfoSec managers - to adapt standard Technical Solutions to meet the requirements of MBDA Security (on a daily basis).
- Provide annual security / technology forecast to support the IM 5 Year capital plans to the agreed finance cost models and timetable.
- Report into Head of Group Networks & Telecoms regarding future technologies for UK solutions with monthly reviews.
- Maintain and build on international relationships within an integrated support model (UK/International)
Manage Special Projects - Covering Security or Specific Network solutions.
Skills and Knowledge
- Background in solution management shown by
- Experience of complex network environments including National and International solutions.
- Medium to Large Project deployments, developments in multi layered complex organisations.
- Can explain IT environments encompassing Client, Server, Applications and Support. (End to end solutions) applying appropriate security.
- Have experience of and can explain IT outsourcing methodologies and communication infrastructures including security solutions and services.
- Evidence of liaising and negotiating with 3rd party suppliers
- Qualified in CISCO design and planning.
- Experience of linking multiple networks with standard Interfaces and security interfaces and managing the relationships within network environments.
- Evidence of both good verbal and written communications including Definition Documents, Solution Presentations and Business Case documents
- Evidence of successfully leading and managing small to medium project teams.
- Bi-Weekly Security Operations reviews with NW/FO/BO. Plus specific IS SOC Review.
- International liaison with Security Counter parts in FR/IT/DE
- Interface with UK Infosec plus FR/IT/DE INFOSEC
- Presentation that meets requirement of relevant Control Boards
- Represent and attend appropriate forum on behalf of MBDA
- Maintains own motivation (Projects) and contributes energy and ideas to the Network Team and the IM Group.
- Cost reduction Targets achieved with new technology development / implementation to meet or exceed cost reduction targets identified within each project.
- Ensures Business impact is minimal during the transition phase of project implementation
- Ensures Business impact is minimal WHEN Cyber Security mitigations is applied
Innovation within constraints of MBDA operating environments