|Job Ref:||204706458||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:07|
What`s the opportunity?|
The Manufacturing Controller`s role will involve issue, receipt, packaging and management of stores and inventory and will also involve the loading, control and monitoring of work packages.
What will you be doing?
- Stock control using appropriate tools/systems
- Liaise on a multi-functional and multi-site basis
- Ensure storage process success for all customers
- Load the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead times and cycle times, in order to ensure the completion of jobs in line with agreed manufacturing programmes, and delivery schedules
- Recognise in advance any potential area of concern i.e. shortages, kit availability 2 bin replenishment etc. and highlight to the appropriate authority so remedial/preventative action can be taken
- Ensure the appropriate day to day controls are adhered to in accordance with Company, Quality and Contractual Standards/Procedures such that continuity and throughput is achieved without disruption
- Maintain the accuracy and topicality of all records included lineside visible controls Assist to implement and ensure the control of the KPS and other manufacturing control systems, in support to schedule adherence
- Undertake packing in accordance with DefStan 81-41
- Ensure goods arrive on time and in undamaged condition
- Identify packaging material requiring re-order
What are the benefits for you?
MBDA prides itself on providing on-the-job training plus a range of courses to enhance your development further
What`s great about joining this team?
Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principle mission is to ensure that MBDA deliverable commitments are met in terms of time, cost and quality. We pride ourselves in providing the ultimate application of Manufacturing expertise and capability throughout the entire lifecycle and supply chain of our product.
We're passionate about our people and recognise that to continually exceed our clients' expectations and needs, Manufacturing UK require an intelligent and motivated team.
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- Experience of management of materials, parts and products within the manufacturing environment
- Team working and influencing skills are of prime importance to the successful delivery of the team`s tasks
- Self-motivated, tenacious, able to take responsibility, results orientated, demonstrate an attention to detail and accuracy
- Competencies such as resilience, interpersonal and influencing skills and customer focus are essential to the role
What you would get
Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news.
LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)