|Job Ref:||204706409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
What`s the opportunity?|
Carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the mechanical department in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives
What will you be doing?
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle
- Ensure manufacturing build times are met
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy
- Communicate best practice to other team members
What are the benefits for you?
- MBDA prides itself on providing on-the-job training plus a range of courses to enhance your development further.
What`s great about joining this team?
- Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDA deliverable commitments are met in terms of time, cost and quality. We pride ourselves in providing the ultimate application of Manufacturing expertise and capability throughout the entire lifecycle and supply chain of our product.
- We're passionate about our people and recognise that to continually exceed our clients' expectations and needs, Manufacturing UK require an intelligent and motivated team
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- Formal technical/engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21
- Formal further education certificate to HNC to equivalent certificate
- Significant experience as a skilled person
- Team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus
- Proven planning and organising skills
- Flexible and adaptable
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news
LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)