|Job Ref:||204706401||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
What`s the opportunity |
To liaise and work closely with our export control team, local customs officers and freight forwarders.
To deliver a benchmark export and shipping service to the business
What will you be doing?
- Timely delivery of product in line with project demands.
- Creation, completion and management of documentation required to effect export deliveries, to include, transport documents, hazardous goods note, customs formalities etc.
- Topicality of Import, Export and Transport Registers
- Liaise with transport both UK and International.
- Undertake Imports and report Intrastats as required.
- Promotion of functional excellence
- Assist Export Control Department in compliance with regards to Export Licences
- Maintain topicality with all transport legislation up to and including prohibited weapons level
- Identify process improvements to create an efficient and cost effective service
- Day to day knowledge of all movements from site
What are the benefits for you?
- MBDA prides itself on providing on-the-job training plus a range of courses to enhance your development further.
What`s great about joining this team?
- Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDA deliverable commitments are met in terms of time, cost and quality. We pride ourselves in providing the ultimate application of Manufacturing expertise and capability throughout the entire lifecycle and supply chain of our product.
- We're passionate about our people and recognise that to continually exceed our clients' expectations and needs, Manufacturing UK require an intelligent and motivated team
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- Detailed knowledge of export legislation
- Ability to adapt style of communication to ensure effective delivery of service
- Interpersonal skills across different business functions
- Strength of character not to deviate from process when other demands conflict.
What you would get
- Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news.
LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)