|Job Ref:||204706287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum £30.7k OTE||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
* An opportunity to work for a market leading manufacturer industrial fabrication
* National Contracts
* Steady Growth
* Excellent career opportunities
* This is an exciting opportunity to work for a UK manufacturer as a Maintenance Fitter.
* As an engineering maintenance fitter, you would install, service and repair engineering machinery and equipment used in the clients UK manufacturing plant.
* You could work on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
* You will work Mon - Fri 8-4 and there will be overtime available. You will be reactive in fixing machinery making sure the plant is running efficiently.
* You will also carry out scheduled maintenance.
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Maintenance fitter will have a C&G or a Btech minimum in Mechanical engineering.
* You will have an understanding of how factory and manufacturing equipment works and how you can repair it.
* You will be a problem solver and be able to find faults quickly.
* You will have worked in a manufacturing environment in the past and you will have an understanding of the health and safety requirements for this type of job.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally