|Job Ref:||204706276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lostock Junction||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
What will you be doing? |
- Liaise with test equipment design authorities to ensure all manufacturing system design requirements are addressed and implemented. E.g. test times, human factors, capacity, cost of ownership etc.
- In conjunction with the product design authorities and test architects devise effective test plans at all levels of build.
- Support the respective design authorities in identifying testability features in complex electronic circuits to enable detection of manufacturing defects.
- Involvement at the earliest stages of design to ensure testability is embedded at concept level.
- Perform testability reviews on electronic products and circuits.
- Promote testability ensuring that it is consistently defined and supported by all responsible groups; influencing design leads to increase collaboration between test/system architects, product /test equipment design in using best practice.
What are the benefits for you?
- The role will provide many stimulating challenges and personal development opportunities.
- MBDA values its employee`s personal and professional development and therefore provides opportunities for both on the job training, e-learning and classroom learning in a variety of technical and managerial subjects.
- As part of a multi-national company you will have the opportunity to travel on a regular basis both within the UK and internationally.
What`s great about joining this team?
- You will be working in a fast-paced, multi-functional operations team who strive for personal and professional excellence working on new product lines
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- Ideally Degree/HND (Electro/Mechanical) level of qualifications or equivalent.
- Significant experience in production test of high reliability complex products.
- An in depth understanding of measurement and test principles and equipment.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Why you should come and work at MBDA
- MBDA, a world leader in missiles and missile systems, is a multi-national group with 10,000 employees on industrial facilities in France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, , and the United States
- With some of the most sophisticated technology in defence, MBDA is Europe`s leading guided weapons company and with this in mind we continually look to broaden our existing talent base whilst maintaining a strategic edge, by exploiting new markets and new applications for our world-class technology base
- Our success is based on the dedication of our people and we strive to offer each and every employee an enjoyable, challenging and rewarding career
- Our work is complex, challenging and innovative. It takes a range of professionals across the full engineering and commercial spectrum to carry it out. Whatever field our people specialise in, they all share the same mind-set: a drive to make things work better and to redefine the established standards
What you would get
- Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, discounted private healthcare scheme, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news.
LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)