|Job Ref:||204706218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
Asset Engineer (Water Sector)|
Water is our most precious resource and the UK is presently investing £44bn into our national infrastructure over a five year period. One organisation takes the provision of clean, safe drinking water very seriously - so much so that this is all they do.
Based in Hertfordshire they proudly supply 900m litres of water every single day to homes and business across the South East and they want to carry on doing it safely, efficiently and with minimum impact to the environment for years to come.
Are you an Asset Engineer within the water sector looking for your next position? This is a great opportunity for you!
This key role will be working in the Integrated Design Team and will be responsible for consistent and timely initiation of network projects including Infrastructure Reinforcement, Mains Replacement, Trunk Main replacement, condition assessment and burst mitigation plus the Developer Services programs of work. It is likely you will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Identify and promote Mains Renewal, Trunk Main and Developer Services projects based on established criteria to maintain a standard level of service across the Company
- Contribute to the strategy of the new mains renewal targets and develop a process to identify and score MR schemes
- Promote the use of Scheme Builder tool available on Pioneer, using it to identify the total benefits of mains renewal schemes and produce a more accurate cost estimate of the works
- Investigate potential work sites to identify the risks to the projects and mitigate them where possible
- Collaborate actively with the Designer and the Project Manager to identify the different options, to choose the optimised solution based on risk, cost and impact on third parties and to develop the project until it is ready to start on site
Above all they`re a good company with good people. People who want to stay and want to help. People that take pride in their work and that care about not just what we`re doing now, but how it will impact our future.
These people have stayed for a reason and as much as they like their jobs, they don`t go to work for free. This organisation rewards its hard workers extremely well so for full details please contact Lai Wong on (url removed)  or (Apply online only)
 mailto:(url removed)