|Job Ref:||204706136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum £30.7k OTE||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
* An opportunity to work for a market leading manufacturer industrial fabrication
* National Contracts
* Steady Growth
* Excellent career opportunities
* This is an exciting opportunity to work for a UK manufacturer as a Maintenance Engineer.
* As the Maintenance Electrician you will be doing maintenance work in the factory on the manufacturing machinery.
* You will be dealing with breakdowns, installations, some project bits, fault finding, routine preventative maintenance, PLCs
* You will work on kit like CNC Lathes, PLC's, Vacuum forming equipment, injection moulding machines, presses, sanding machines and ovens.
* Working 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
The Ideal Person:
* The Ideal candidate should have City and Guilds part 1+2 in electrical engineering and ideally have C+G level 3 in inspection and testing, and C+G in
* You will be a general all rounder rather than someone who is specialist in 1 piece of kit due to the broad range of machines you will be working on.
* Ideally experience as a maintenance person who is used to fault finding on machines such as lathes etc...
* You will be happy to get hands dirty and want to learn and progress
* Hard working and self motivated.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally