|Job Ref:||204705860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum £42.5k OTE||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
* An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturer Automotive Electronic Systems
* UK Manufacturing Plant
* Major accounts won and ongoing
* Amazing career opportunities
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Calibration Engineer for a global manufacturer of Automotive control systems
* As the Calibration Engineer you will be working as part of a team of 4 calibrating both software and hardware for electronic control systems for passenger vehicles.
* Your work will be done for tier 1 OEMs and your work will be on Engine Transmission, Engine Control Units, Transmission Control Units, Power Steering, Tire pressure monitoring and more vehicle controls and systems.
* You will support the OEM and company engineers with the integration of new features.
* You will carry out validation of Vehicle based functions on prototype vehicles.
* You may be required to travel abroad at times and this will mainly be in Europe.
* You will carry out faultfinding and work as a team to find solutions.
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Calibration Engineer should have 2- 3 years experience in automotive component validation.
* Ideally you will have a deep knowledge of the product development process.
* It will be beneficial if you have experience working with MED17 and MGG1 systems.
* You work well as both a part of a team and on your own.
* It will be a strong advantage if you have a degree or a masters in electronic engineering or computer science.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally