|Job Ref:||204709709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Quantity Surveyor |
Up to £50,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a leading water services contractor, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company with a strong presence across the south coast.
Based out of their offices in Kent as Quantity Surveyor you will be joining their enthusiastic Commercial team and required to work on a number of planned and reactive maintenance projects on Water Utility Frameworks across the South East.
You will ideally have a working knowledge of the Water Industry (highly desirable)
and MUST have a working knowledge of all NEC3 options.
The ideal candidate;
* Will be Degree qualified (or HND/HNC Qualified with relevant work experience)
* Have a Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering background within a Utilities environment (desirably)
* A minimum of 5 years as a Quantity Surveyor in similar industry
* Full UK Driving License
* MUST have a working knowledge of NEC3 form of Contract (Essential)
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to)
* Confirm the budgets and review the contents of the Subcontract orders
* Issue withholding and payment notices within the correct time scales
* Updating information on progress of projects
* Cost Control
* Maximise Value and Minimise Liabilities
* Preparation of Accounts
* Integrated Cost Forecasting
* Claims Disputing
* Pricing Additional Variations
* Preparing bills of Quantity
To apply for this role please send your CV
or contact Kim on (Apply online only) to discuss this role further.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK