|Job Ref:||204709608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
£25,000 -£35,000 + Personal Pension Plan, Medical Cover & Life Indurance.
Austin Fraser are currently recruiting for an Automation Technician to join a leading organisation within the Life Sciences sector.
This is a new position for our client and you will have responsibility for all automated instruments on site and play a pivotal role in helping the company to demonstrate their machinery can deliver commercially. Every project will have a bespoke set of requirements, so an ability to show adaptability is essential.
Other core skills required include:
* Experience with operating and troubleshooting production equipment
* Experience in fast paced environment with aggressive timelines
* Customer-oriented team member
* Experience writing software scripts desirable
Key Responsibilities include:
* Operate, maintain and quality control testing of high throughput screening production equipment dispensers and robotic arms in a bespoke automated setting.
* Troubleshoot scientific production equipment so that program timelines remain on-track for anticipated data-delivery
* Monitor and record production run progress, errors and corrective action in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Customer oriented and familiar with current good laboratory practices (cGLP)
The successful Automation Technician must have a Degree in a scientific field of study (Biotechnology or related Biological/Engineering Discipline), experience working in a laboratory, Biotechnology or Medical Device manufacturing environment and have previous working experience with automated systems.
Automation Technician, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, £25,000-£35,000