|Job Ref:||204709563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Field Service Engineer - Konica Minolta - North London - £25,000-£32,000 + car|
A Konica Minolta and Samsung Document Solutions provider are looking to recruit a Konica Minolta and/or Samsung Field Service Engineer for a dual walking/driving opportunity to cover London and the Home Counties.
• An experienced Field Service Engineer with a strong background in the service and maintenance of photocopiers, printers and multifunctional devices
• Recent experience on Konica Minolta and/or Samsung MFD's
• Networking skills are essential and exposure to software installs as the role with involve installation of new kit and software, as well as maintaining the fleet & solutions
• Papercut and/or SafeQ experience
• Excellent communications skills and a full UK Driving License are essential
• Candidates will be field based engineers and will ideally need to be living in the Home Counties, Uxbridge, Watford, Essex, Harrow or Enfield, with good knowledge of London transport links and easy access into London
• Need to be a self-starter and motivated.
• Service, repair & installation of equipment
• To provide first line trouble shooting, working in accordance with the minimum call procedures and best practices guides
• To achieve a high first time fix rate and minimum recall
• Implementation of Papercut/SafeQ onto the customer's environment and configuring the devices
• Very strong networking experience
• To provide customer product instruction and training
• Management of car-stock
• Work closely with the customers considering their business needs and requirements to ensure the maximum productivity is achieved
• Ensure that technical issues are escalated using the correct process
• 2-4 calls a day however remaining proactive by doing some preventative maintenance duties too
Priding themselves on having a professional approach, they are a rapidly growing supplier Document Solutions, that provides cost effective and efficient print solutions.
The company are offering a basic salary of between £25,000-£32,000 + company car.
It is a dual walking/driving role and you will be covering London and the Home Counties, the main MIF would be in the Home Counties, but with London City calls and a lot of installs happening in the London area