|Job Ref:||204709558||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum Up to £23,000 + ex. benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
How would you like to work for a world leading Technology Company? My client specialises in the design, development, manufacture, installation and support of highly advanced electrical/electronic systemstransportation applications. My client possesses a vast order book with a multitude of highly prestigious customers and is in a period of exciting growth. |
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES - The successful Performance Analyst will assist analyse and develop reports for Customer Services - Asset Performance. To work collaboratively with all Customer Services Teams, including Field Service, Service Centre, Repair Centre and Performance Management to analyse fault data and identify trends and metrics for period reporting, in addition to focussed maintenance activities and process development.
CANDIDATE - The successful candidate will evaluate and compress data from multiple sources, prepare reports using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, manipulate Excel data and produce graphs when required and communicate with internal teams. Manage site administration including petty cash, ordering of office supplies, stationery, refreshments etc. and provide general administrative support service to other departments as and when required.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand / develop systems and reports.
• Excellent customer support, interpersonal and communication skills and dedication to a team approach.
• Effective organizational skills
• Ability to analyse user needs and translate into reports.
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Work as part of a team
• Prioritise and manage own workload
• Maintain confidentiality
• Willingness to participate as an active member of the Customer Services team
• Advanced MS Office skills (specifically Excel)
• Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Time management
• Problem solving and decision making
• Customer relationship building
LOCATION - Crawley, West Sussex
SALARY - The salary for the role will be up to £23,000 on a fixed term contract + excellent benefits package.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC FIXED TERM CONTRACT WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Please contact Lin Knight for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency