|Job Ref:||204709553||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£13/hour||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:08|
Fabricator/Welder - Birmingham x2 roles|
£13 p/h + Overtime + Holiday Pay + Sick Pay
Working days Mon-Fri
Weld tests start Wednesday 5th October.
Start date: As early as Monday 10th October.
This family run business specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke equipment that has a diverse application within the Food/Pharmaceutical sector.
With the Engineering industry rising by 3%, many blue chip organisations are investing in improving the quality of their machinery and this client are winning more and larger projects as time continues.
Right now this exciting company are looking to recruit two skilled Fabricator/Tig Welders with an eye for detail that can add real value to their business long term.
Benefits of this position:
• 5 Hours overtime available weekly paid at time and a half.
• Working on an interesting product, lots of job satisfaction.
• Ability to take a project from concept through completion - great sense of achievement.
Is this you?
My Client immediately requires a TIG Welder with the following experience:
• Experience as Fabricator and ability to operate: Bansaw's, Water Jets, guillotines through to bench fitting and tack welding.
• TIG welder and able to weld thin wall stainless steel (1-12mm).
• Able to read and work from engineering drawings/GA's