|Job Ref:||204709551||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum great package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
Mechanical Design Engineer Heathrow SXD10703|
An opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client in London has arisen! Our client is an international engineering consultancy specialising in aviation, energy, rail and engineering. They are a leading UK construction and regeneration group with decades of experience. Due to an expanding workload they are now seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join them in London on a permanent basis!
As the selected Mechanical Engineer you will be a key member of the mechanical services design team and play an integral role in achieving holistic building solutions that fit the client brief. You will be responsible for designing and specifying all aspects of mechanical building services and ensuring that they are in accordance with current standards, regulations and guidelines.
* Contribute to the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of a wide variety projects
* Review the designs of other team members and provide a peer-group audit function
* Develop strong professional relationships with preferred suppliers
* Maintain a working knowledge of current issues, trends, guidelines, standards and regulations
* Ensure thorough checking of designs is conducted
* Experience working in mechanical services design, particularly in aviation, commercial and mixed-use sectors
* Experience of low-carbon engineering, preferable a CIBSE LCC or energy assessor
* Proven history of delivering successful and complete projects
* Able to develop designs from RIBA A through to F2
* Capable of understanding and approving technical calculations performed by junior staff
We are seeking a competent and experienced Mechanical Engineer who is able to design to BREEAM ratings and has strong communication skills to join our client in London. Our client offers a competitive rate for this permanent role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sam Derham on (Apply online only) or email and quote SXD10703, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below