|Job Ref:||204709505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum great package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Electrical Design Engineer Heathrow SXD10702|
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis in London! Our client is an international engineering consultancy specialising in aviation, energy, rail and engineering. They are a leading UK construction and regeneration group with decades of experience. Due to an expanding workload they are now seeking an Electrical Engineer to join them in London on a permanent basis!
As the selected Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for providing electrical engineering design input to the client's projects. You will deliver electrical design scope of work on both single and multi-disciplinary teams from concept to completion. You will also assure the quality of all output and ensure the design is produced in line with relevant processes.
* Experience working in aviation, energy, rail or industrial processes sectors with relevant qualifications or professional registrations
* Demonstrable history of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction
* Strong understanding of assurance processes, codes of practice and relevant standards and sections of statutory documentation
* Capable of liaising and co-ordinating with architects, clients and other members of the design team
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our client in London on a permanent basis. Our client offers a competitive rate for this role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sam Derham on (Apply online only) or email and quote SXD10702, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below