|Job Ref:||204709489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum £50-£60k plus great prospects||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:38|
I am currently looking to speak to a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, to work for an M&E Design consultancy, based in the heart of Guildford (5-7 minute walk from Guildford mainline station). |
If you are a Mechanical design engineer and want to work on great projects with a growing business offering a great work/life balance then look no further.
My client is a well established M&E Design consultancy, who offer full MEP Design, Services to a number of clients. These include local developers, large blue chip companies and M&E Contractors.
They are a growing business, and are keen to continue their expansion within the Guildford and South East Market place. They are however determined to offer a good work/life balance, where employees can be part of a friendly, hard working and dynamic team.
They work on some great projects, including Large Commercial office projects, some prestigious hotel chains, multi million pound residential projects and colleges/Universities.
The position will offer the right person genuine career advancement, job security due to an abundance of work and the chance to really make your mark within the MEP Consultancy environment.
• Currently working as a Senior Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 5-6 years consultancy based experience.
• A friendly team player. My client are keen to ensure a relaxed working environment and a flat management structure, where everyone's ideas are listened to and valued.
• Capable of producing full Mechanical Designs, and taking the lead mechanical role on these projects.
• Happy to represent the company at design meetings, ensuring the client is happy with the progress MEP drawings on projects.
• Ambitious, keen to progress and really make your mark within the business. My client is and I quote looking for a "Future Director", so your success really is down to you.
• Ideally degree qualified and working towards CEng, but this is not essential.
• Based within a commutable distance to Guildford, or maybe you are based in London or another region and looking to work move away from the City. Guildford is a fantastic place to live with an abundance of bars, restaurants and things to do.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer looking to work for a friendly, ambitious growing business please get in touch.
You can call Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only) or mobile (Apply online only)