|Job Ref:||204709383||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:08|
We are your lighting development partner. With over a decade of experience in the automotive interior lighting sector, we offer full build to print design services for the development of interior lighting solutions, specialising in the area of ambient and signature/contour lighting.|
Our services are not limited to providing only lighting design solutions, we can offer everything from initial lighting content assessment to supplier nomination and prototype vehicle support.
Some examples of our work can be seen in the interior of customers such as Bentley, McLaren, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford & Audi. We also have our designs on Delonghi and Draeger products which cover the white goods market and medical industry.
- Design and Development of interior lighting systems from concept to tool ready status using Catia V5.
- Support with Light Simulation of light systems using SPEOS CAA V5.
- Produce detailed 2D drawings and DFM's
- Liaising with tool maker to achieve optimum tool design
- Support with onsite and offsite client meetings to achieve engineering release
- Produce and control supporting design documentation to demonstrate robust development process. To include DFMEA, DVP and APQ
- Mechanical, Automotive Engineering degree or Equivalent.
- Competent user of MS office packages.
- Project management and Decision making ability
- Ability to analyse data and solve problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:00, Fridays 08:30 - 13:30. Approximately 37hrs a week