|Job Ref:||204709335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer to join a global leader in pharmaceutical manufacturing based in the Leicestershire area. As the Process Engineer you will provide engineering support to operations and deliver maintenance activities in compliance with GxP regulations.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Engineer, you will provide process engineering support to formulation and development operations as well as the site maintenance program.
2. You will develop, maintain and control site engineering documentation including engineering specifications and drawings.
3. As the Process Engineer, you will manage the introduction of new items or modifications to process, utility and HVAC equipment.
4. You will lead investigative studies on existing plant problems or reviewing alternative design schemes for new process equipment and systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a Chemical or Process Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of delivering results in a pharmaceutical or similar heavily regulated manufacturing environment. Knowledge of GMP regulations would be beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience providing process engineering support to drug product formulation and development is strongly desirable.
Key Words: Engineer | Process | Plant | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | GxP | Maintenance | HVAC | Utilities | Equipment | Chemical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves