|Job Ref:||204709293||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
Assistant Engineering Manager - World Famous Organisation, FMCG |
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester
Due to recent management re-structuring, we are currently recruiting for an Assistant Engineering Manager with excellent people management skills to join one of the largest food manufacturers in the country. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Engineering Manager or Engineering Team Leader to assist the Engineering Manager in leading and managing a large team of Multi-Skilled Engineer's within the groups most profitable.
Skills required for Assistant Engineering Manager:
• Previous experience as an Assistant Engineering Manager or Team Leader
• Excellent Management and Leadership experience
• Experience of planning maintenance within a factory environment as an Assistant Engineering Manager
• Excellent coaching, influencing and people management skills.
• Strong technical background
The Assistant Engineering Manager will benefit from:
• Structured Career progression into senior Engineering management positions.
• Working for a world renowned business that values and invests their Assistant Engineering Managers
• Opportunities to train and develop a team of Multi-Skilled Engineers as the Assistant Engineering Manager
• Being mentored by a very experienced Engineering Manager with the chance to succeed that role
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Manchester, Cheshire, Blackburn, Lancashire, Bolton, Greater, Manchester, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details