|Job Ref:||204709237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in Cambridgeshire is now available. As the Automation Engineer you will be responsible for managing the Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Team. You will oversee the maintenance support for the controls and instrumentation for the production, research and building equipment, to reduce the incident of breakdowns and minimise disruption time. |
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the Control and Instrumentation Team to carry out planned and reactive maintenance, providing accurate documentation and relevant feedback.
2. As the Automation Engineer you will provide expertise for the development of maintenance strategy using your understanding of equipment performance, operational need and reliability of equipment. Providing detailed analysis and reports as required.
3. You will give technical insight and subject matter relating to the design and maintenance of building and equipment control systems. Contributing to the continuous improvement activities, including installation and modification of new and current equipment and systems.
4. As the Automation Engineer you will manage the Control and Instrumentation Team by setting and monitoring personal objectives and provide feedback alongside agreed Key Performance Indicators.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be degree qualified within a electronic, control's or instrumentation subject.
2. An in-depth knowledge of building and equipment control systems and a thorough understanding of how to manage plant reliability, spare materials and assets.
3. A detailed knowledge of GMP, GAMP, validation protocols and other regulations and their impact on the controls systems and equipment.
Key Words: Automation | Engineer | Controls | Instrumentation | Maintenance | Management | Equipment | GMP | GAMP | Validation | Documentation | Pharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves