|Job Ref:||204705633||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£10 - £15/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:08|
KDC Projects are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team due a increase in project work load. The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team who are responsible for delivering engineering projects and varying size and complexity. The project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organising and controlling project activities while working closely with the project manager. |
The role will offer the opportunity to gain extensive on the job training and receive a full handover from the current incumbent.
• Assisting the Project Manager and Departments heads in the creation and release of project documentation including proposals, bid reviews, contract reviews, progress reports and delivery acceptance notes.
• Maintain and track progress of contractual documentation registers.
• Communicate relevant project information to the client and projects team on a weekly basis.
• Ensure that the client needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Track and Manage change notices.
• Keeping the Project Manager and Department Heads informed of projects status and issues that may impact client relations.
• Attending weekly customer meetings to assist determining projects requirements
• Take and distribute meeting minutes.
• Provide input and suggestions for process improvements.
Key experience and Skills
• Keen attention to detail.
• Strong organisational skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Adaptability and the ability to quickly understand concepts and processes.
• Good analytical skills
• The ability to multi task
Any additional skills covering engineering projects, a financial background, MS Project are highly desirable