|Job Ref:||204705608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum £51K pa OTE||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:20|
* An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturer Automotive Electronic Systems
* UK Manufacturing Plant
* Major accounts won and ongoing
* Amazing career opportunities
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Project Manager for a global manufacturer of Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Products.
* As the Project Manager you will run a team of engineers working for an automotive tier one OEM.
* You will have 3-4 people in your team and you will be working on Engine Transmission, Engine Control Units and Transmission Control Units.
* Your team will test and calibrate both hardware and software for pre production concepts of passenger vehicles.
* As the Project Manager you will be the point of contact between the customer and the internal departments.
* You will organise the team, verify measurements and be responsible for the quality and accuracy of the information and systems.
* You will also have the responsibility of the Final Sign off of the project.
* You may be required to meet with the customers at times.
* You will manage your team to provide a quality service for your customer of High quality Vehicles and will ensure that the projects come in on time and on budget.
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Project Manager will have man management experience and have worked as an engineer in the automotive industry.
* You will have experience of projects and signing of the projects with the customer.
* You will have 6-8 years experience working with Control gear for passenger vehicles and Engine Transmission and understand MED17/MDG1 systems and CAN/Flexray bus communications.
* You will be a leader and it is preferred if you have either time served or a Degree or a masters in Engineering or Computer Science.
* You will be analytical and be able to drive success of a team.
* It will be a strong advantage if you have worked for a tier 1 OEM
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally