|Job Ref:||204705502||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £41000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:20|
Oversee design/construction of HVAC projects within the O&G Industry.|
Job Description: Project Engineer
The Project Engineer (PE) is responsible for all Engineering delivery on a contract, development or specific task as allocated by the Technical Director. The PE works very closely with Technical Director and Production Department to make sure our clients solutions meet the Engineering requirements of the customer and the Company.
Delivering quality engineering solutions to customers and contributing to the growth of the Business.
To maximise the performance and reputation of our Client through delivery of first in class engineering solutions, which are "right first time".
Project Engineering shall be the customer facing Engineering point of contact for the Business and shall ensure that the solutions offered by our Client are of the highest Engineering standard.
* Providing Engineering deliverables for projects
* Ensuring that Engineering standards are defined and achieved
* Ensuring that Engineering processes are in place and meet the business needs of the company
* To continually look for improvement In the Engineering delivery of projects
* Planning and Managing Engineering activity on Projects
* Main Client point of contact for Project related Engineering
* Resource identification , management and allocation
* Engineering responsibility for delivered projects
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills as an individual and team player
* Strong time management, self-motivation, and the ability to lead others
* Engineering knowledge and the ability to act as the leader of the group.
* Attention to detail and able to apply a logical and common sense approach to Engineering delivery
* An awareness of the lifecycle of projects and the ability to quantify and manage risk.
* HND/Degree level qualified in engineering discipline