|Job Ref:||204705443||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£230 - £250/day||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:08|
Site Manager required on a new build care home in Salisbury.|
This is a temporary position initially that will lead on to a permanent role for the right candidate.
You would ideally have a carpentry background and must have previous experience of working as a site manager within the new build domestic sector.
A successful site manager will:
- Demonstrate excellent motivational and communication skills.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time, to cost and meeting quality criteria.
Your duties will include:
- Supervising the site on a day to day basis
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- First point of contact for the Sub- Contractors and assistant site managers.
- Ensuring H&S is adhered to at all time
SMSTS card is essential. Working hours 8-5.
Please forward your CV to apply or call Leanne on (Apply online only) to discuss the position further