|Job Ref:||204705391||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:18|
Abatec have an exciting opportunity for an Equipment Maintenance Engineer with an immediate start available, within an engineering manufacturing company in Chippenham.|
The post holder will maintain, repair and calibrate equipment relating to the manufacturing and testing of high power semiconductor devices
Your general duties will include.
- Maintain equipment produced by OEMs
- Fault finding to component level on high voltage microprocessors
- Read and understand circuit schematic drawings
- Use of diagnostic test equipment (oscilliscopes)
- Measure high voltage and current
- Fully understand calibration principles
- Possess some knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Have an understanding of risk assessments
- Operate fully within the guidelines for health & safety and emergency procedures
- Time served apprenticeship in an electronic engineering discipline
- HNC in Electronic Engineering
- Due to the nature of the role, a flexible approach is required to meet occasional unscheduled demands
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels & build relationships with all departments
- Commit to the continuous improvement & effectiveness of the Maintenance team
BENEFITS & PAY
- Salary Negotiable DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 3x salary life assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- free healthcare Cash plan
- free PPE (safety wear - boots, glasses, hard hat, overalls, Hi Vis etc).
If you would like more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson . The reference for this vacancy is 126143.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client