|Job Ref:||204705260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:08|
Job Title: Fire & Security Supervisor |
I am currently recruiting for a renowned facilities management provider, who is looking to recruit a Fire & Security Supervisor within Hampshire. The client is market leading and well known for internal progression and training within the company to develop employees. The role is paying up to £30,000.
To provide and support first line service, reactive maintenance and small works modifications comprising of both internal and external clients where required. You should have a good understanding of CCTV, access control, security systems, automatic fire extinguishing and fire aspiration alarm systems.
The role is for a working supervisor with a 70% bias towards working and 30% towards administration. The role will grow with the division and the aim will be for a non-working supervisor.
The successful candidate should be able to undertake but not limited to:
• Carryout and supervise planned preventative maintenance activities
• Upgrades and system repairs
• Modifications in line with contract requirements
• Supervision of engineers/specialist subcontractors
• Regular communication with the client on Key Point Indicators, and service level agreements
• Agree, regularly and undertake an annual performance appraisal, setting out and reviewing objectives for each operative under direct control.
• Production of monthly reports
• Supervision of all the health, safety, security, environmental and technical compliance issues
• To ensure the call out roster is in place and fully covered at all times.
Skills and experience required:
• Must have Fire and Security knowledge/experience
• Operational supervisory experience is an advantage
• Technical expertise and qualification in a Building Services related engineering discipline.
• Good sound knowledge and understanding of commercial and contractual issues.
• Valid Full driving license.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Matthew Woolley at the Invictus group on NA