|Job Ref:||204703504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
CALIBRATION ENGINEERS - WEST MIDLANDS - CONTRACT|
My client are a Midlands based R & D Centre, and they're currently looking for calibration engineers on a long term contract basis. This is an exciting career opportunity to work within a World Leading Powertrain R&D Centre.
I would like to speak to engineers with any sort of calibration experience from an automotive environment - transmission base, gasoline, diesel, hybrid etc.
Apply methodical approach to balance performance, emissions, fuel economy and driveability attributes.
Develop calibration sign off criteria.
Analyse calibration results to identify control system improvements and generate engineering change requests.
Work closely with control system and software engineers to optimise overall system performance.
Ensure all specifications and reports are appropriately documented.
Ensure that the appropriate test standards are applied and are reviewed/ updated as technology progresses.
Supporting benchmarking and requirement capture activities.
If you would like to know more then please get in touch - call Jo on (Apply online only), and send your CV This is an urgent vacancy and interviews will be taking place early next week.
Rates will be entirely dependant on skill set but will be competitive taking into account the location and the type of work you will be working on.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
* Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
* First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
* Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
* IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
* Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
* Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role