|Job Ref:||38600||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:04|
• Support the Project plans to deploy systems, develop solutions, system integrations, migrations, system upgrades, etc, for the implementation and customization of Teamcenter for various Goodrich business processes|
• Should have expertise in C++, Java, Perl, JSP, XML, XSLT
• Own or co-manage (where appropriate) the portfolio of R&D/Engineering applications Management. This includes maintaining and improving existing software packages and management of PDM deployment and maintenance within the organization.
• Support the overall implementation & development strategy, planning and technology solutions to enable effective PLM deployments.
• Coordinate Business Process Analysis and facilitate re-engineering efforts for Goodrich Product Development and Product Data Management Processes.
• Support operations to ensure that procedures are being followed related to SOX compliance, data backup, disaster recovery planning and testing, and computer security practices
• Provides project support in the research, planning, development, testing and implementation of complex continuous applications enhancements to support policy deployment objectives and business unit goals. Assists less experienced personnel to ensure all customer requirements are identified and prioritized to ensure successful application development or modification.
• B.E/NA in Mechanical/Computer Science Engineering or MCA
• 4 -7 years of Design & development and Customization experience in Teamcenter Engineering and Teamcenter UA environment
• Experienced in development and Customization of Teamcenter Engineering and Teamcenter UA environment
• Strong development experience in C, C++, ITK, BMIDE, Java, and Perl programming
• Experience in Eclipse based source code management tools
• API tool experience would be added advantage
• Good knowledge of TCE workflow/custom handler, rules, data model, schema, and configuration
• Basic Knowledge of Engineering CAD applications such as CATIA, UG NX, Pro/E etc desirable.
• Good verbal, presentation and technical writing skills