Location: Commutable from the Chester, Ellesmere Port, Widnes, Liverpool, Wirral and Runcorn Areas|
My client, a world class manufacturing organisation currently has a requirement for a number of Technical operators. This position sits in within fast past manufacturing environment where individuals with Mechanical knowledge and experience will excel. This very successful and diverse organisation currently, investing heavily in its manufacturing sites across the UK to maintain both its high performance and key market position.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
Control the running of a production area and Ensure the smooth running of IS Machine whilst ensuring that that the quality is of a specified standard
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The individual, Skills & Experience
- Comply with Health & Safety and Environmental Policies
- Comply with the General Risk Assessments
- Comply with the Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Comply with COSHH Risk Assessments
- To carry out the swabbing and changing of tools as per rota system and as per instruction
- To detect any defects and rectify using best practices
- Regularly check sets for defects and potential defects including gauging
- Report promptly to line controller and supervision any potential or suspected quality defects that may have entered lehr
- To make sure weight control systems are working and weight control is maintained to optimum.
- Monitor Heye weight control system ensuring all blank capacities are within agreed limits and rectifying when not
- Make sure all Critical defect and other procedures are followed correctly
- To maintain maximum production efficiency and minimum down time
- To make adjustments to T-600 electronic control system to maximise machine performance
- To train and mentor lower grade operators
- Record at beginning and end of shift all machine settings, Fore hearth temperatures, pressures settings, cooling settings and availability of spare tools
- Inform supervision of non-conformances and or take appropriate remedial action
- Ensure adequate supply of spare tools at all times
To apply for this position, please send Alex your CV for more details (). Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 7 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Some level of mechanical skills required (A qualification or apprentice in an Engineering or Mechanical Subject would be a distinct Advantage)
- Good team player
- Highly motivated
- Good initiative
- Hands on Attitude