ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer - Contract approx 6 Months - Stevenage Role Overview |
An FPGA Engineer required who can perform complex design tasks within the communication processors working on the project security group.
- Design and delivery of complex ASIC and FPGA designs to satisfy the projects requirements
- Detailed RTL design in VHDL for a high reliability space design.
- Verification of the RTL design and documenting the verification that was performed.
- Gate level implementation of the design including Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis.
- Essential: Proven ability in FPGA VHDL design
- Proven ability in digital FPGA design together with relevant designs/ analysis skills to include verification and signal integrity/ timing analysis
- Digital hardware design, high reliability, manufacture and test design verification/ analysis
- Proven ability of CAD systems such as Mentor Graphics
- Flight design in the area of satellite electronics
- Managing component supply issues
- Proven ability in Flight Design for space
WE SEEK AN ASIC/FPGA ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVRIONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)