We seek Systems Engineers capable of undertaking Systems Integration, Verification and Validation activities. With opportunity to work across multiple projects at varies stages of the lifecycle including new and existing projects this is truly a varied role.|
Seeking familiarity with any of the following Mission Planning, Command and Control, Aerospace, or Defence domains.
- Systems Engineering Activities (eith a focus on IV&V)
- Assist with deriving a risk-based integration strategy i.e. one where the highest technical risks are driven out via early integration within the overall system solution
- Write and agree the Integration strategy with key project stakeholders, tailoring the standard IV&V process to meet the needs of the project & Integration Plans
- Write / Review & Execute Integration test scripts
- Support the establishment of automated testing on allocated projects
- Propose improvements to IV&V tools and processes
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
- To have a good working knowledge of DOORS and how this tool is used to facilitate successful change management and acceptance.
- To have a good working knowledge of various Design tools (e.g. Rhapsody)
- To have a good working knowledge of test tools (esp. automated test tools) and test data generation techniques.
- To be competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability gained in either a solution design or IVV role, with demonstrable, practical knowledge of these - preferably on a complex software-centric projects
ADDITIONAL SECURITY REQUIREMENTS:
WE SEEK A SYSTEMS ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)