|Job Ref:||119114KH||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||England||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 20:15|
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Procurement Engineer to work for a large aerospace company based near Preston. The role is working within their Major Equipment organisation. |
Duties will involve;
- Achieve cash in and cash out targets
- Improve Supplier performance
- Understand Supplier pricing history for responsible suppliers and challenge new supplier prices accordingly
- Place and Manage Purchase Orders onto Suppliers
- Build relationships with other internal disciplines and the Supply Base to enhance operational performance
- Support project requirements to ensure needs and targets are met
- To provide for and attend Internal & External meetings
- Manage Supplier Performance KPI's to ensure on time delivery to a high standard of Quality.
The successful candidate will have previous purchasing experience. You will have good interpersonal, influencing & negotiating skills with the ability to form relationships with internal / external customers are required.
You will be computer literate in Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project. Strong communication, team working and motivational skills are required. An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is also required.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.