Our client, a leading Aerospace company based in Filton, Bristol are looking for a Supply chain & Quality Operational Support Engineer on a contract basis for 3 months, could possibly go on longer.|
- Support Suppliers assessment if required (CCP, IPCA)
- Develop, perform and document Supplier assessments (SCR)
- Support and influence of modification processes (for example Mod's., transfer of work etc.)
- Verify supplier's compliance with the client and appropriate Aviation Authorities requirements (EN9100, NADCAP)
- Gather and analyze KPIs for project's suppliers ensuring achievement of Supply Chain targets.
- Meet the project milestones
- Identify any Risks and escalate to Management
- Ensure appropriate mitigation and action plans are in place with Suppliers
- Manage and Conduct regular reviews on supplier's progress, appropriate and timely escalating timely of any non performance.
- Ensure capability / capacity at suppliers