General Mission:To perform design, analysis, programming and integration activities in the development of software for train control systems of Signalling Solutions.|
. Years of experience :
- Understands and follows the company's processes and procedures for developing vital software.
- Implements real time systems in 'C' and Assembler
- Designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures and tests software code.
- Reviews code, test procedures and test results
- Analyses and implements correction for defect reports
- Perform engineering testing in-house.
. Specific experience :
- 3-7 years relevant working experience
- Proficient in C and Assembler
- Knowledge of software development enviornment (desktop simulator, target simular, mccabe, etc.)
- knowledge of software architecture
- Knowledge of standards and processes as described in the departmental software Developer's Guide and applicable to the development of safety critical software