|Job Ref:||1046393||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 21:01|
Location : London (Westminster area) |
Duration: Full time, 12 month contract [with possibility of extension]
About the Programme:
The Emergency Services Mobile Communications Programme (ESMCP) will provide a new communication system for the 3 emergency services and other public safety users. The emergency services mobile communications programme will be replacing services provided by Airwave with a new national mobile communications service. This system will be called the emergency services network (ESN). ESN will be a mobile communications network with extensive coverage, high resilience, appropriate security and public safety functionality. This allows users to communicate even under the most challenging circumstances. The UK Home Office is procuring three main Lots to deliver this programme:
About the OLA Assurance Team:
The Operating Level Agreement (OLA) is a contractual document established by the client, setting out their expectations for behaviours and collaborative ways of working to be shown by the various programme suppliers throughout the ESMCP. The OLA Assurance team role is to design and deliver methods of measuring, monitoring, managing and promoting collaborative working behaviours amongst the supplier organisations. These methods will be delivered in accordance with the British Standard for Collaborative Business Relationships, BS11000. Examples of the products and processes the team will be developing and delivering are, a team charter, a behavioural framework, a self-assessment tool, a 360° assessment tool, and a number of collaborative working events and meetings.
The team is composed of an OLA Manager, an OLA deputy, an OLA Set-Up Specialist and an OLA Administrator (this role).
Data Handling and Processing (Collaborative Behaviours Framework)
Event and Meeting Management & Co-ordination
Designing and presenting information in a visual way
Document management, proof reading
Office Duties and Communication
1. Must have Phycology Degree
2. GCSE / Level 2 qualification in English and Maths, or equivalent
20. I.T. qualification (basic / intermediate)
3. Working within a project management team / environment
4. Tracking project activities and reporting progress
5. Working within an environment where there are customer-supplier relationships and commercial complexity
6. Communicating effectively with stakeholders at a variety of levels
7. Handling tensions or conflict in project environments effectively
8. Organising and managing events
21. Working for public sector organisations
22. Working on technology change projects
23. Undertaking survey / questionnaire design (especially web-based), administration and / or analysis.
24. Undertaking document management.
25. Knowledge of the Emergency Services
26. Knowledge of psychology or behavioural science
27. Knowledge of qualitative (textual) data analysis (e.g. questionnaire responses)
9. MS Excel (intermediate level)
10. Excellent, accurate written communication
11. Ability to present information visually in an engaging and accurate way, for example using MS Powerpoint, MS Word or other tools
12. Ability to analyse information (both numerical and text), draw conclusions and present them to others clearly.
13. Strong organisational skills
28. MS Visio (basic level)
14. Flexibility / adaptability, to be able to change the focus of tasks or activities when required by the client or manager
15. Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
16. A positive, can-do attitude to problem-solving.
17. Ability to work under pressure, maintaining resilience and meeting deadlines.
18. High standards for quality and results.
19. Ability to act on own initiative so solve problems where appropriate, whilst also recognising when it is appropriate to escalate a problem or ask for help.