Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Agile Business Analyst (Financial Services) to join our team in King of Prussia, PA.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: The candidate will exhibit leadership and facilitation skills to help ensure the definition and prioritization of the Team Backlog. The candidate will be a member of the Scrum Team to serve as the customer proxy and will be responsible for working with the Product Manager(s) and EPIC Owners to define and prioritize the team backlog so that the solution effectively addresses users' needs while maintaining technical integrity. In the context of the Agile Release Train Planning ceremonies the candidate will participate as an active member of the extended Product Manager/Product Owner team where they contribute to Vision and Roadmap and will work with the EPIC Owner and Scrum Masters to actively participate in program level and backlog refinement and release planning activities.
- Responsible to build, prune and maintain the program backlog with input from the Product Manager, EPIC Owner and other stakeholders.
- Works closely with the Product Manager to share "Content Authority" responsibility for the solution.
- Contributes to Vision and Program Backlogs.
- Owns the Team backlog and implementation
- Co-locates with the Scrum Team and serves as the customer proxy for solution
- Drives iteration content via prioritized stories
- Reviews and re-prioritizes the backlog for Agile Release Train (ART) ceremony readiness
- Coordinates content dependencies with other Product Owners
- Acts as the main source for user story detail and priorities.
- Responsible to accept the final iteration plan
- Facilitates the process for "Just-in-time" story creations and acceptance criteria by working closely with the team to break down backlog items into user stories for implementation
- Solely responsible accepting user stories into the baseline; including validation that the story meets acceptance criteria and persistent acceptance tests.
- Responsible to fulfill a quality assurance function focused primarily on fitness for use.
- Instrumental in producing an aggregated, system/product demo for key program stakeholders.
- Works with the Scrum Master and Product Managers to facilitate preparation and readiness for each planning session.
- Works with the Scrum Team during the ART ceremonies by providing story definition and providing clarification as necessary to assist the teams with story estimates, sprint loading, story sequencing and drafting specific objectives for upcoming PSI.
- Works with the Product Manager to define a plan for getting to actionable ability for those features not yet actionable
- Work with scrum master to identify features that are actionable
- Works with Product Management and EPIC Owner to help assure strategy and execution alignment
- Encourages Communities of Practice around SAFe by participating in the Product Owner Community of Practice forums
- Assist Product Manager in the identification and resolution of functional business or technical spikes
- Works with Solution Architect to identify and resolve areas requiring upfront design prior to PSI Release Planning
- Responsible for the execution/coordination of the Sprint/ PSI artifacts such as Release Notes, User Guides, Rally updates, etc.
- Support User Acceptance Testing Process
- Acts as a mindset change agent from traditional team manager to servant leader
Required: Team Lead/Project experience
- Displays Servant Leadership skills
- Knowledgeable in business domain (desirable to have a background in Product Management and/or Business Analysis)
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery of the Sprints/PSI's.
- Strong Process orientation
- Strong conceptual grasp of technology with successful history of delivery technical projects.
- Strong understanding of SAFe or iterative development processes, quality and testing best practices.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Grasp of good design principles and technical trade-offs
- Experience interfacing with management
- Desire to work collaboratively with the all Agile teams and their stakeholders
- Ability to be decisive and say "no" when protecting committed Objectives
- Understand overall vision and how Product fits with that vision
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including understanding of technical writing requirements
Basic Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- 3 years Business Analysis with Domain Knowledge - Financial Services
- 2 years Agile methodologies
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed