|Job Ref:||EMP375472||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Aerospace||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chard Town||Address:||Salary:||Up to £30,000/year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 21:30|
We are currently recruiting for a CMM Programmer to work for an aerospace company based in Chard. They are looking at taking on a trainee within CMM Programming. However will need exposure and understanding of the CMM but not experience programming although experience would be preferred.|
Shop floor experience with exposure to CMM
Responsibilities and duties include:
• Perform First Article Inspection, producing accurate dimensional assessment to customer requirements, within scheduled delivery times.
• Calibration of measurement equipment.
• Detection of non-conformances, and subsequent corrective action in combination with our team of Manufacturing Engineers.
• Production CMM programming.
• Programming Electronic Production Gauging
• Working with Production and Engineering departments to affect process improvements where opportunities have been identified.
• Measurement System Analysis
• Flexibility to carry out any other duties required in line with business needs
Skills and Attributes:
• Able to work as part of a team, or alone if required.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
• CMM programming using Mitutoyo Mcosmos & PCDmis
• Experience of casting measurement also an advantage.
• Fully competent in the use of MS office, particularly Excel.
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering would be an advantage.
• Experience in Lean manufacturing techniques/six sigma would also be an advantage.