|Job Ref:||EMP375721||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thirsk||Address:||Post Code:||YO7||Salary:||£35,000 - £38,000/year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 21:32|
My client is looking for an experienced Highways Site Agent to join their team in North Yorkshire. |
• Assist the Area teams in delivering the day to day area business and achieving full client satisfaction
• Deliver works safely and to budget expectations whilst also achieving client CPI’s
• Plan and manage a variety of highway maintenance and civil engineering works from small works GMU gangs to schemes
• Compile Construction Phase H&S Plans, Method Statements and Risk Assessments for approval
• Assist in the compilation of Target Costs with the Commercial Team
• Complete weekly cost and value reconciliation of all works under your management
• Instigate Early Warnings and prepare Compensation Event quotations to the CM within the time limits set out in the contract
• Full liaison with Operations Hub and effective communication to workforce teams
• Providing full support and stand-in when the Contract Manager is not present and attending various Area meetings, commercial and financial reviews (as necessary)
• Carry out site HS&E audits and inspections
• Attend and present at depot safety meetings
The ideal candidate for the role will be working towards or have gained related professional qualifications or accreditation. They will be able to demonstrate experience of Term Maintenance or Civil Engineering operations. The candidate should be able to prove they have achieved a high level of client satisfaction and have strong liaison skills with clients and stakeholders.
Strong PC skills and experience of using Microsoft packages is essential. Previous SAP/ CPA experience would be desirable. A full UK driving licence is required for this position.