|Job Ref:||EMP375712||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Defence||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£25/hour||Post Date:||29/09/2016 21:30|
We currently have four new requirements for a Eurofighter Technical Publications Engineers within the Typhoon Off Aircraft Technical Publications Team.|
The job holder will report to the Section Leader of the Typhoon Off Aircraft Technical Publications Team and will be responsible for the preparation, production and maintenance of Off Aircraft Data Modules for a number of customers.
Liaison with various Technical, Support Departments and Suppliers will be required and excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a multi disciplined team are essential.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;
- Production and amendment of Off Aircraft Data Modules to support the Typhoon Weapon System, ensuring compliance with:
Technical Publications Generating Plan
Specifications for Technical Publications
- Maintaining configuration control of workload through configuration Toolsets
- Manage individual workload to meet agreed requirements and timescales
- Actively generate and continuously maintain communication at all levels within the Support & Training Products environment
- Adopt a professional approach when communicating or liaising with Customers, Eurofighter Partner Companies and Supplier's
- Comply with all Company, Project and Departmental procedures and regulations, including Export Control, Product Safety and Health & Safety
- Maintain accurate booking of hours for all work tasks undertaken.
The following will be required of the successful candidate:
EXCELLENT - Adobe Framemaker/SGML
GOOD - Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Access and Mercury Client
In depth knowledge of Technical Publications production using SGML and Simplified Technical English (ASD-STE100) would be advantageous.
ESSENTIAL - Communication, Team working and Motivational Skills